Course Open possible delays (updated 27 January at 09:32)
Voted Best Value Golf Experience (Ulster) 2019
We offer various categories of Membership from House to Full playing membership. For the casual or avid dedicated golfer, we have a playing category that will suit you to a tee! Why should you join us now?
- Great Value: The Course speaks for itself, as a “True Links” course, it rarely closes and dries out very quickly after heavy rainfall making it a firm favourite with many winter golfers.
- Rich history: Kirkistown Castle Golf Club was established in 1902 and the present course layout was designed by the legendary James Braid in 1934 who wanted to take the course home with him!
- High quality golf course: The wonderful variety of holes will test every facet of your golf game and, being the most easterly 18-hole Links Course in Ireland situated right on the Irish Sea coast, wind is usually another ‘hazard’ to be added to those already on the course!
- Unrivalled views: Superb coastal and country scenery will add to your golfing experience; you will feel on ‘top of the world’ standing on the 3rd tee box for sure.
- Member discount: Members enjoy 10% discount off meals and 15% discount off bar making it a great place to socialise and chill-out with friends or family and whether playing or not!
- Complete and submit our online application form.
- Your application will be read and approved at a monthly Club Council Meeting.
- If accepted you will be invoiced for the appropriate annual subscription amount for your category and GUI / ILGU levy and insurance.
- When paid you will receive a Membership Card and Welcome Pack with all you need to know about the Club. We also offer the option to pay subscriptions by direct debit for the subscription year in advance. If you join mid-way through the year, you will be invoiced on a pro-rata basis.
- You will be invited to a casual New Members Meeting to meet the Club Officers and fellow Members.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements