Course Open first 5 holes temporary green (updated 18 January at 10:11)
- Golfing attire which conforms to the GUI/ILGU standard of dress and is in keeping with the facilities and standards of Kirkistown Castle Golf Club must be worn on the Golf Course, Putting Green and Practice facilities at all times. The following are therefore NOT permitted - denim jeans, t-shirts (collarless and/or sleeveless), shorts other than tailored shorts, track/leisure suits, hoodies and other sports shirts eg rugby, football etc. Please note that ladies may wear tailored sleeveless tops with a collar.
- Smart tailored shorts are permitted and they must be worn with matching sports socks.
- Golf footwear only must be worn when playing golf.
Smart casual clothing is the minimum standard required to be worn in the Club House. This is largely left to Members own discretion except that the following are NOT permitted:
- A shirt without a collar
- Any ripped, torn or distressed clothing
- Sleeveless shirts (Ladies tailored sleeveless tops are acceptable)
- Clothing displaying slogans
- Tracksuits / Leisure suits
- Shirts relating to other sports eg football, rugby etc
- Hats, caps or waterproof clothing
- Golfing footwear except for entry into and out of the Locker Rooms
- Flip flops or other beach footwear BY ORDER OF COUNCIL - AUGUST 2012
Download our Dress Code policy